Terms & Conditions Reviews
Submitting a review
By submitting a review, you represent and warrant:
- you have engaged the services of the boarding provider within the 12 months prior to submitting the review;
- if leaving a negative review, you have contacted the boarder prior to leaving the review to ask them to address your issues;
- it is your personal opinion based on your own first-hand experience, not that of a friend, familiy member or associate;
- you have no personal or business relationship with the boarder you are reviewing, nor are you a competitor;
- you have not been offered any incentive or payment to write a review;
- you are the sole author and owner of the intellectual property rights of the information you provide;
- the information you provide is true and accurate.
By submitting a review, you agree are solely responsible for the content you submit and solely liable for any damages. We do not guarantee that you will have any recourse to edit or delete any content you have submitted.
You further agree and warrant you will not submit any content that:
- is known by you to be false, inaccurate or misleading;
- is, or may reasonably be considered to be, defamatory, libelous, hateful, racially or religiously biased or offensive, unlawfully threatening or harassing to any individual, merchant, partnership or corporation;
- infringes any third party's copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy;
- violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation;
- includes any information that references other websites, email addresses or contact information;
Removal of Reviews
As a general rule, we don't delete reviews. However, any content that you submit is used at Find Pet Boarding's sole discretion. We reserve the right to change, condense or delete any content that we deem to violate our content guidelines or any other provision of these terms and conditions. Examples of when we may remove a review include, but are not limited to:
- Your review doesn't appear to be based on geniune first-hand experience of the boarders service
- If leaving a negative review, you have not informed the boarder of your concerns
- You are a competitor, or work for a competitor or are otherwise associated with them
- You submit multiple reviews for the same boarding service
- We ask for proof you have engaged the services of the boarder within the prior 12 months, e.g. a receipt or booking confirmation, and you are unable to provide this within the specified time frame
- We ask you to change your review to meet our review terms and you do not do so within the specified period
Use of Submitted Content
For any content that you submit, you grant Find Pet Boarding a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable right and license to use, copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and/or distribute such content and/or incorporate such content into any form, medium or technology throughout the world without compensation to you.
We may use the email address you submit to contact you about the status of your review and other administrative
We may at any time and without notice make changes to these terms and conditions. You agree that your continued use of this website or our services after we have posted a new version of these terms and conditions constitutes your acceptance of them.
Last Updated: 5th May 2017