Please mention you found us on: findpetboarding.com
An unrivalled home based Day Care and Home Boarding service for dogs with vast amounts of working breed experience - Labradors, Doodles, Cockers, Cockapoos, Terriers, Lurchers, Whippets, Aussie Shepherds and Labernese - including Pugs and Boston Terriers
* Ofqual level 3 qualified in Professional day care & home boarding.
* IMDT qualified canine behaviourist and trainer
* Fully insured
* 5* Licence which is regulated by Luton Borough Council
* DBS checked
* Canine 1st aid trained
Home is a 3 bedroom semi detached property with a fully secure rear garden in a very quiet area. Close to numerous rural locations.
We have 2 of our own dogs who are fully socialised and super friendly - 5 year old Black Labrador (female) and 3 year old Chihuahua (male) - both spayed & neutered.
My exercise walks are rotated between several beautiful locations from local to further afield - Warden Hills, Barton Springs, Lilley, Ivinghoe Beacon, Ashridge, Ridgmont & Stewkley. The duration and location of each walk depends on the age and breed of dogs in residence.
Polite request - all dogs must be fully vaccinated (including Kennel Cough) and have a flea/worming treatment plan in place TWO weeks prior to attending day care or home boarding. No exceptions I am afraid.
I do not take adult dogs that have not been spayed or neutered. This does not apply to puppies - females up to 12 months and males up to 16/18 months.
Prices are provided on request.
A meet and greet owner and dog assessment will be required and an overnight trial - 08:00 - 08:00 (24hrs) prior to accepting a booking.
Please book early as demand is always high and spaces limited.
Day Care & Home Boarding
* At least 1 walk per day - 60 mins - 120 mins
* Location of the walk will vary each day.
* Updates via video clips and photos will be provided
* Your dog will be fully supervised and will never be left alone at any point during its stay with me.
North Luton in the LU3 area.
Instagram - selectdaycare4
We are always open